Wednesday, April 5, 2017

SUMMER with the ROMANTIC NOVELISTS’ ASSOCIATION


 Our Fabulous Summer Party takes place in the Royal Over-Seas League in Park Place, London on
Thursday 18th May. It begins around 6.30pm and continues until 9.30pm - when many repair elsewhere for supper with friends.


In addition to the chance of meeting up with distant, facebook or twitter friends, there’s the excitement generated by the announcement of the Joan Hessayon Award winner. Last year’s winner was Clare Harvey with her The Gunner Girl.

This year sees another bumper list of contenders whose books have come through the wonderful New Writers’ Scheme, but I don’t know who will receive the winner’s cheque and, like you, will have to wait until the night to find out.


For Party first-timers a few tips:
FROCKS there are a few and some of them are pretty, some of them are glam.
SHOES over the years, shoes have become a major interest for the photographers among us and some are very exciting indeed. 

FOOD AND DRINK A tipple is included in the price of your ticket together with some of the ROSL’s delectable canapés.


So, will we meet there? Tickets are £35 for members and £40 for non-members. They’re available from Eventbrite here https://goo.gl/dyvVyF
You’ll find all the details there except the shortlist. That’ll be coming along shortly…




While I’m here – were you one of the 90 + people who went home from the Awards’ night or the Winter Party with either or both your name badge and lanyard? I’d love to have them back, please.

Anne Graham, Party Organiser


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP.
WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM 
WHATS APP: +2347012841542

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.